tiistai 21. toukokuuta 2013

Plans for the future


What I mean by my plans for the future, is what I want to study and what and where I want to work. But everyone also has a secret or not secret dream job they want. It can be an actor, a famous musician or even a professional athlete. I also have a dream job. I wish I could be a major league baseball player. This dream job is more of an american dream than here in Finland. I love baseball. I’ve played it since I was  five years old. Baseball is a sport I would like to play for the rest of my life, thats how much I love it.

But moving on, my studies are still not fully planed but I am starting to get ideas of what I want to do. But for my job I was hoping I could do something related to software engineering. This interests me, because I think electronics will play a big part in the future and I’ll have an advantage over it in this area of work. Also, I am interested in electronics more than other things like going to the office and doing paperwork. I’m not saying there won't be paperwork where I want to go, but I’m hoping there's less.

Will finding the job be easy with all this unemployment? Personally I don’t have much experience in getting a job, but by what I’ve read I think it will be fairly hard. But if I get the right education that not many people have, then I think it will be easier. But now finding some job experience is kind of hard for a person in my position, seeing that I go to America every summer, but I will try. Also, I’m not sure that employment is the same in Finland and in the US, but in the end I hope my life goes happily and successfully!

2 kommenttia:

  1. I also enjoy playing baseball and I hope that you can become a major league player if you so wish. I'm not sure either about how employment in America differs from Finland, but hopefully you will get some job experience.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Dream job can become real jobs if you are determined and passionate enough to reach your goals. Don't they say that the happiest workers are the ones who can turn a beloved hobby into their career? Well, software engineering sounds really good, too! At least it would probably be more reliable and secure as a career than being a baseball player. Wishing you all the best with your future, whichever path you will choose in the end!

    VastaaPoista